If you have an older version of Bet Angel installed or if you are simply upgrading to a new release, there is occasionally an issue where the upgrade crashes or does nothing i.e. spinning circle, mouse cursor and then nothing. This can be a corrupt installation or registry error and the best solution is to remove the old version first.
- Ensure no instance of Bet Angel is running
- Open Control Panel and select the uninstall option (Programs and features in some OS)
- Remove Bet Angel using the prompts
- Reboot your PC
- Locate the new version and install it
This will solve most issues. If not then please create a support ticket so we can investigate for you.
* Please be aware any custome icons or shortcuts will require removing as they will produce an error when you try to use them with a newer version